Importance of Focus skill

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by ARCHIVED-Raz_wolf, Mar 22, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Raz_wolf Guest

I'm currently at lvl 76 and my focus skill is sitting around 60. How important is focus for an assassin? Should i even worry about trying to figure out how to raise it? If so any suggestions on raising it?
  2. ARCHIVED-Brimestar Guest

Its good to have all your skills up, but when I was leveling I didn't pay too much attn to it and it will come with time.
  3. ARCHIVED-imnotdisco Guest

If you need to raise focus i found the easiest way is find something green and agro preferably down arrows, agro them and then stand there let them hit you and cast your call to city or guildhall. Your focus will go up considerably doing this, just dont finish casting the call, either let them continue interupting you or cancel it before it completes, rinse repeat. It wont take long to get focus up this way. BTW this can be done with any class, and can be done mentored as well.
  4. ARCHIVED-Raz_wolf Guest

Is focus useful for a non-caster? Should i even worry with it is the question?
  5. ARCHIVED-imnotdisco Guest

Raz_wolf wrote:
    Focus for noncasters effects your ability to use potions and cast any spells you have while under attack. (Ex: Bruiser heal uses focus) The higher focus you have the less chance of being interupted you have. Again for melee types, this only counts for potions/poisons/any spells you may have/etc. I try to keep it up with all my noncaster types, but its not to terribly useful for melee types. It has its uses, just not a mandatory skill you need to keep up. Hope this helps, and if any info i provide is incorrect, please let me know.

safe journies
  6. ARCHIVED-dirtymeat80 Guest

imnotdisco wrote:
    haha - this is exactly what I do :p