Imperial Golem, and beloved servants

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Kalika, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Kalika Well-Known Member

I killed this dude twice today, all the adds were taunted and looking at the tank.
    They threw 5 comets, i got tunare watch to proc twice + undaunted (dragon priest aa)
    and another death saved proced on tank (he had 600k buffed, and took 790),
    and one dps got 1 shooted. Damage was not 1 millions anymore,
    it took 790, tank 650.

If we had 1-2 servants to silence/stun/interupt lock it could be an interesting encounter.
    If the servant was designating his icecomet target clearly with some visible emote
    we could deal with it.

Note that it may be that dps in group are not smart enough to watch for servants casting nova
    and interrupt them. But you cannot ask them t burn the named while interupting the servants.

So as it is this encounter is just wrong, it is plain stupid like the one who designed.
  2. Malleria Well-Known Member

Have you tried killing the adds when they pop? Don't have to stay on the named the whole time.
  3. Kalika Well-Known Member

We don't have the dps for that, add to have quite some Hps. Indeed we tried that first time we did the zone
    and we never killed him. Group dps is higher now, so we can do it, but 5 casualties (even if 4 were prevented)
    is a bit extreme.

Anyway i just followed Sylke and Estred advice (Immune DP througth), wish there was something better to do.
  4. Ranga Active Member

There is something better to do. To be fair, your first sentence gives you the answer.