I'm confused about overseer, only one per account ?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Geroblue, Apr 5, 2023.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I find overseer very confusing. I have one account currently all access. I started overseer on one character. Two quests, the locket and the rescue, all done.

When I try to get another character on the same account to run those quests, game says already done.

How can I get other characters, same account, to do the overseer quests ?
    Feara likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Each character can have their own Overseer Agents. Everyone on your account shares missions. As you run missions, you will get more agents and more missions. You likely have some agents available to you via /claim

See the wiki's writeup on the Overseer Feature.

You will be able to buy older, "Charged Mission" from Stanley Parnem (locations in Qeynos and Freeport at the link). You can have up to 10 charges of a given Charged Mission. And you can have up to 10 different Charged Missions at a time. He "sells" the missions to you for zero copper.

Also, seek out Arabella F'arquharson in the Black Market area of Qeynos or Freeport (locations via the link). She has one Heritage Overseer Mission that you run daily, which will give you a Heritage Crate as a reward,and this lasts forever.

You will also get missions along the way for the current overseer season. Oddly, these don't line up with expansions.

I personally have four toons running my Overseer Missions each day. That includes all my regular missions and the charged missions.
    Geroblue, Twyla and Feara like this.
  3. Chakaadizze New Member

My overseer window says I have 10 quests but I can only do the same 3. No others show in the window. I'm so confused.
  4. Evilary Well-Known Member

The 10 you are seeing is the 10 quest limit per day you can do. You have 3 quests, that means you can do each of them 3 times and 1 of them a 4th time each day. As you get more quests, you will still keep your 10 daily limit.
    Twyla likes this.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

My current all access account, I got two Overseer 50 tokens, and none on the other character. I added a third character, I'm not sure I got an Overseer 50 token on that one or not.