I'm a female mouse not a male rat : )

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-steelblueangel, Jun 5, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-steelblueangel Guest

[p]Can you guys please make the female ratongas look like females? We lack the curves of a female lol and everyone calls my mouse a he, instead of, a she : ) With armor on and a flat chest there is little definition to show the gender of the ratongas. [/p][p] [/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Image_Vain Guest

How, very curious indeed. Tell, are you from planet earth?
  3. ARCHIVED-Krilinye Guest

[p]Put up a male ratonga and a female ratonga next to each other, very easy to see the difference; the females are usually bit thinner and actually does have some of them curvy forms *woowoo* while male ratongas are much more masculine.[/p][p]Also, Rats irl (im not saying that EQ2 should be realistic) dont run around with a C cup.[/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-Wrapye Guest

Nope, they tend to run around with three or four of them.
  5. ARCHIVED-Crinaeae Guest

I too would like to see the female ratonga with more feminine curves. It would be nice to be able to look at someone's character and not wonder, is that a boy or a girl?? Your not going to usually have a male and female ratonga next to each other so you can tell the difference that way. I'd also like to see the same for Frogloks.
  6. ARCHIVED-Wildmage Guest

I've never mistaken a female ratonga for a male their umm...assets are very visible from the front.
  7. ARCHIVED-Image_Vain Guest

8. ARCHIVED-Velshara Guest

:lol: Just what we need... rats with boob jobs.
  9. ARCHIVED-azcandace Guest

[p]being a rat from the very beginning I have never had a problem with someone mistaking me for a male only time that happens is if the name looks like a dudes name. I thought the female ratongas looked fine. One of the few female models i like actually. [/p]
  10. ARCHIVED-Araxes Guest

As I's will refers to thems ... our MICE are very, very feminines. I's don't sees hows you cans not knows the difference! Ratties haves muscles and are bigger. Mouses are smaller, with bigger eyes and ears, smaller wrists, longer hands, and TINY waists! yisyis
  11. ARCHIVED-Iseabeil Guest

I love my ratongas, 4 of my 5 'main' characters are ratongas, and one of the things I love with them is the modesty of their looks. If ratongan females started running with oversized butts and chest like some other elf theyd lose a big appeal to me. They are cute and a bit girlie now, instead of 'playmouse' of the month.
  12. ARCHIVED-Wildmage Guest

should point out I play gnomes so their at eye level for me now the large races might just see mice as some moveable bit of carpet around their knees lol.
  13. ARCHIVED-selch Guest

Put a female rat and male rat next to each other if you can touch them and try to understand difference from their frontal look if they are not over each other.
  14. ARCHIVED-nadym Guest

bah, rats should only be allowed in laboratorys :D
  15. ARCHIVED-Hamervelder Guest

LOL that was great! Personally, I think female ratonga are cute.
  16. ARCHIVED-Nakaru-Nitepaw Guest

I am addicted to playing as a ratonga. I have about 10 of them. some male some female i don't care hehe. I honestly have to say that i wouldn't want huge jugs for breasts but yea i do think they need to be a tad bigger then they are. 1 size up? IT wouldn't hurt and would probably not be noticeable to most people anyway. Just enough to show they are female lol. When we are in robes it is really hard to tell even though we still look adorable in robes.
  17. ARCHIVED-MW2K2 Guest

I'm curious why a female is a "mouse" but the male is a "rat." Is a "rat" not good enough to be a female is it? *female and HATES mice but looooooooves rats, especially as pets*
  18. ARCHIVED-Nakaru-Nitepaw Guest

i consider my females rats. after all it is called a RATonga ;p
  19. ARCHIVED-Naubeta Guest

In reality rats are much nicer than mice. They're intelligent and sociable, and clean if you look after them properly (they spend allot of time grooming themselves). Mice on the other hand don't really seem to attach to humans at all (they don't make good pets) and they have a very strong smell.
  20. ARCHIVED-Seraki Guest

[p]A rat or mouse IRL doesnt really have much to see that they are male or female unless you look in areas that we cant really show off with the T for Teen rating :shock: LOL[/p][p]The fact that the female ratonga have a more delicate frame I think is suggestive enough of their gender. I love the basic body of both the ratonga genders. Its one of the best model designs in the game and it looks like somebody really put some work into it. The ear size option is really cool IMO because you have the choice of making your character look more like a rat (smaller ears) or more like a mouse ( large ears) in relation to the head. [/p][p]What I dont like about the females is the way the eyes on most of the fur colors makes them look kind of sick with redness around the edge of the eyes. I also dont like the fur pattern choices. The dark colors hide a lot of the features of the models so they really are not expressed well. I spent 2 hours I think tweaking grey up and down so I could have a pattern ( that was not zebra striped) and push the spots down from brown to grey and black. The brown in the fur patterns that isnt solid or zebra stripped is too firm into the pattern and its hard to cover with out making the model details hard to see. The male ratonga got some pretty patterns and the female didnt. The males also didnt get the sick eye look. In the back of my mind this bugs me. [/p][p]See a lot of white female ratonga running around? That might be why lol.[/p]