Illy Prismatic Chaos lvl 110....

Discussion in 'Mages' started by yerbo, Aug 28, 2019.

1. yerbo Member

Hi folks. First, as many know Prismatic Chaos went from VII at level 100 to IX at level 110. At least as far as how it shows in the recipe book and on the broker. In the spell book though, it shows as XIII at level 110 and shows the exact same damage as the IX does on broker and recipe book. My question is, I wanted to take the Ancient version of level 110, which shows as IX before you unpack the reward, but it says I don't have the previous version. That is because my previous version shows as VIII !!! Does anyone know if in fact the ancient IX can be used to upgrade the GM VIII which it should, since no one actually has IX in their recipe books as far as I can tell?! hah. Really not sure how daybreak has let this issue go on so long. There is a post that's a year old on this issue that was never answered by staff. Any info would be appreciated.
  2. yerbo Member

ok I screwed a little of that up hah. In spell book it shows as VIII not XIII. And no one has IX in their spell books I meant, they do have it in their recipe books.