Illy AAs

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Moonrabbit, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Moonrabbit New Member

Returning to game and boosted my illy to 100. Looking for an up-to-date reference for AA and prestige allocations. Looks like EQ2Flames is defunct. See a lot of links to www.beetny.com, but this site appears to be down. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  2. Jrox Well-Known Member

I returned to the game after a 2 year break myself. So I understand a bit of the pain you are suffering atm. Upon returning I found out very quickly that things are not as perky and happy as they were when I left. Most Illy's these days keep their class secrets like the Feds keep state secrets. However, I would be happy to help out. I know there are still some of us out the that still feel like collaboration is still the best way to win on a larger scale.

1. When did you leave game?
    2. Were you always an Illusionist? (I ask this because if your just starting the class new, there is a much larger learning curve and I would suggest reading through all of your AA's. Hell, I was a returning Illy and that was one of the first things I did.)
    3. Are you a solo, group, or raid type of player?
    4. If you are a returning Illy, were you speced for grouping, or raiding when you left game previously?

I am no expert. So anything I put in here moving forward is only based on my playstyle and preference.