Illusion

Discussion in 'Coercer' started by ARCHIVED-Dranlin1978, Jan 11, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Dranlin1978 Guest

2. ARCHIVED-neblehK Guest

Well, since this is such a hot thread I figure I'd throw a question in here. :smileytongue: Ratonga (30) and Troll (40) are our only illusions right now? No werewolves, rust monsters, vulcanas, elementals or anything else yet?
    Message Edited by neblehK on 01-13-2005 02:53 PM
  3. ARCHIVED-neblehK Guest

...and can they be cast on other people?
  4. ARCHIVED-Fizloki Guest

I believe they can only be cast on other people. Illusionist is the one that get's self-cast illusions.
  5. ARCHIVED-Bravnik Guest

You can cast on one person at a time....yourself included.
  6. ARCHIVED-Shagittarius Guest

The spell is broken, after you cast the illusion on someone do a Haste, then Breeze someone, then wait a few seconds...You will be able to illusion another person.

I've had my whole group turned into rats like this. I get more groups for this illusion than for our CC =P.
  7. ARCHIVED-neblehK Guest

I was only wondering cause I intend to play a Ratonga, so this spell of course is only going to make my job more amusing someday.... yes, you will feel the might of what it means to be a Ratonga one day, awesome spell... precious spell, yes, precious.
  8. ARCHIVED-Drizimar Guest

Is this spell given at the appropiate time or do you have to buy it? I am level 31 now and have not recieved it.
  9. ARCHIVED-TheSheas Guest

It's probably like the Forced Jig and Forced Mirth. I think all "fun" spells you have to purchase. You have to buy them in N. Freeport.