Illusion Bug?...or feature?...you decide...

Discussion in 'Illusionist' started by ARCHIVED-Eccky1, Dec 8, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Eccky1 Guest

if i cast illusion on my self, and then CoQ. i goto a different town then normal...

i'm a Gnome and a normal CoQ will take me to Baubleshire. when i'm in Illusion: Half Elf i goto Willow Wood. when i'm in Illusion: Human i goto Nettleville Hollow.

is this intended? it would give us a new reason for buying those illusion spells. not a very good one mind you, but at least it's something.

i also wonder where the other illusion spells (higher level) will send us.

-Gnomez <(Explorist, Noveller, Gatherist, and Illusioner)>
  2. ARCHIVED-Hirebrand Guest

Very interesting! I hear there are items that give other racial illusions. If I turn into an ogre and use Call of Qeynos, will I warp to Big Bend and promptly get kicked out of the city?
  3. ARCHIVED-Ace Guest

Another poster made this topic previously with his experience. Casting an Illusion of a race not akin to your homeplace will place into the common village of your home. For example, making yourself an Ogre and then casting CoQ will port you into Qeynos Harbor.
    Message Edited by Ace on 12-09-2004 12:24 AM
  4. ARCHIVED-PinkElephant Guest

what kind of item can turn us into ogre? quest item? what quest? anyone knows?
  5. ARCHIVED-Lynx Guest

I found this out last night lol, FUN!
  6. ARCHIVED-Lynx Guest

By the way... is thsi intended or a bug?
  7. ARCHIVED-PowRader Guest

Probably a bug, and they will prolly make this their highest priority to fix, cause ya know, it makes illusionists overpowered (looks at my sig :smileyvery-happy: )
    Message Edited by PowRader on 12-09-2004 06:00 PM
  8. ARCHIVED-Loony Guest

The items that put illusions on you are the petrified eyes you get from doing the race bone collection quests.....basically collect all types of a specific race of bones and you get it, note however that if you do the froglok one it doesn't work.