Iksar (male) and SS plate helms

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Darkholis, Aug 4, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Darkholis Guest

I'd like to start by saying you guys did a great job on the design and colors for the Underdepths armor set. Looks awesome, especially mage/plate.
    As a longtime iksar player (since EQ1 in fact) it's hard to find nice looking helms since they all seem to have the gorget bug. Got the UD one recently and I love it but after a close look, noticed that some details dosen't really fit well with the iksar skull shape.
    [IMG]
    On this pic, I turned camera a bit so you can see the eyes, but in a real side-view, you just don't see them at all. Would be logical since iksars have their eyes partially on the side of the skull to have the side openings positionned correctly. As you can see on the pic, everything under the red line is just a big empty space. Atm, makes it look like a big bowl but the horns palcement is perfect.
    [IMG]
    When you look for the first time, it's almost like a bucket helmet (no offense) Only the top of the skull is actually covered, the rest of the inside is big empty space. (red lines/circles) Don't know if it would be possible to make the helmet a bit less larger, especially around the red circles.
    [IMG]
    In this pic, you can clearly see all the empty space I was talking about in pic 1 and 2. Sides of the skull and in front/top of the nose section.