Ihi'Kurikat should kill the Dragonmakred Quellithulians faster

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Estred, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Estred Well-Known Member

As the title says, this script in KoS had the boss slay them very fast, in Fabled KoS though were spending 30+ seconds waiting on him to duke it out with the bosses.

Also by reducing the Quellithulians HP, it makes the boss harder to spawn, like it was in KoS.
  2. Kalika Well-Known Member

Amusingly p'otions used to kill sothis undead droarg guards have not been updated, they still do 20 k damage, even if this is before potency/cb get applied it is too low. So we don't use any.
  3. Gaarysal Active Member

I agree they need to speed up the event. Making the name locked rather than no treasure would help tremendously as well. If you pull an erudite it'll call the rest including the one the named is attacking and if anyone hits the name you need to evac. The old one at least leashed at the end of the hall.
  4. Chrol Developer

In a future update note...

Ishi-Kurrat will slay dragonmarked ritualists much quicker now.
  5. Atan Well-Known Member

This amuses me as that entire encounter is representative of how much mmorpgs have changed in a few years. The idea of stopping as raid or group to do anything but aoe churn and burn between named is an issue to today's player. I'm not saying its right or wrong, just more how much our attitudes have changed as players.
  6. Estred Well-Known Member

Even back in Kingdom of Sky Ishi'Kurrat killed the Dragonmarked Ritualists much faster, in fact AOE-Churning broke the encounter very easily and robbed the party of the boss.
  7. scousetroub Active Member

Just make this full ring event and/or get rid/let us kill the dragonmarked ritualists
  8. Ucala Well-Known Member

what I haven't understood yet.
    is this name is not in the main pathway of the zone, not required for the daily quest in the zone. and drops what appears to be lesser than the average loot of the zone (minus the mage charm that is eh). and of course, takes forever to spawn. Is there a super rare item on this name or is there like no reason to even go down his hallway
    Wirewhisker and Ranga like this.
  9. Ranga Active Member

Mine did 220k the other day, haven't tried it since.