If you won't fix our broken class could you at least fix our broken spells?!

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Darkcreator, Jan 7, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Darkcreator Guest

#1 most broken spell currently, and the biggest priority since it dramatically affects our class is Dark Infestation.
    Dark Infestation hasn't spawned broodlings for two updates now. The spell graphic goes off as if the spell triggered but there are no broodlings spawned, ever.

Paralyzing fear, Cower, etc.... When the root breaks and the snare/fear takes affect, if the mob happens to get within melee range it starts hitting you. Since the mob tries to 'run' in a random direction you have a 50% chance that it will 'run' toward you. It is snared like it should be but it still attacks/melees while under the effect and it should NOT be. And what sense does it make for something to run toward you if its afraid you????

Vulian Intrusion, etc... Occasionally a mob will hit you while under this affect. I don't know if its like a parry or riposte but since I never autoattack I doubt it. I haven't been able to pinpoint when this happens but it would be nice if someone would look into it.

Message Edited by Darkcreator on 01-07-200612:28 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-KlausFlouride Guest

With respect to VI and the mob still hitting you if the mob still has one or more hits still in its hit queue when the spell lands those hits will still happen.