If you invited me and I didn't come...

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Niboota Well-Known Member

So if you've invited me, and I haven't shown up to tour, check my last "Tour Update" at www.evertour.livejournal.com to see if your name is on that list. If you do not see yourself there, then you'd better message me, because I probably forgot to copy your information to my list. I video tour at least one home for every person who invites me. Every person. There is no exception.

I have a TERRIBLE memory. Fer reals. I have my hand in so many cookies jars, I barely know if I'm coming or going. I'm often in a hurry when I check my messages, or I'm checking them from my phone, so I respond, then I go back later and copy the information to my list. Usually this works just fine, because the invites trickle in one or two at a time, but occasionally I get a bunch all at once (or a bunch of messages period), and that's when I can have an oopsy.
  2. Kelvani Well-Known Member

/hugs Niboota

I totally can relate! I know I wouldn't mind a memory card upgrade.. in my bioware =p Been there done that! You do an amazing job as it is to keep up with what you do and I don't think anyone here in any way shape or form begrudges you the occasional OOPS moment! If they do .. then PFFFT to them!

Thank you for taking the time to do the tours and share them with us all!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

And it helps to look through all the possible video categories your house/hall can be in to see if she made one. Like the VK hall is in the AB category, but not listed under halls :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Niboota like this.
  4. Niboota Well-Known Member

Never fear - Niboota's here! hehe I always wanted to say that! It's listed under guild halls :). http://evertour.livejournal.com/tag/guild%20halls

Oh and also when I make a video, I send the designer (and owner if they aren't the same) and in game mail letting them know. Every once in awhile the person's mailbox is full though.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I just posted a plea to invite you back to re-visit Abrahm's place on Test, "Tanks for the Memories" (4-room Glacial Villa, New Halas). I keep forgetting not everyone knows how to get around in that place! Hopefully it's easier now, or maybe a bit more clear in the directions. :)

Uwk
    who's still obscurely proud of the place, though Abe really does need more room... X-P
    Niboota likes this.
  6. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

You know, Uwk... you could always do the tour with Niboota. It's always awesome when she has guest tourists with her and even more fun when the home owner is with her.
    Niboota, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Katz like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This is true! I think that Niboota and I have different (odd?) schedules, though...although if she wants, I think I can at least get on a microphone to accompany, though I don't have a webcam. ;->

Uwk
    who'd need to sign on to the actual voice chat channel... :-/
    Niboota likes this.
  8. Niboota Well-Known Member

You don't need a webcam to do a tour with. All you need is voice chat :). If you would like to give me a guided tour, you are welcome to join me for the re-visit :).
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That would be cool! I did try the Voice Chat thing today, though, and couldn't get it to work; kept getting this mysterious error:

Voice Chat connect failure: 1071

no matter what I did. Does anyone recognize it? :-/

Uwk