If we can't mass production with commissions...

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by ElectricPotato, Jun 22, 2014.

1. ElectricPotato Active Member

Could we have recipes for small batches added to some recipe book items?

Examples:

High keep hearth block (5 hearth stones)
    Massive high keep hearth block (10 hearth stones)
    Gargantuan High Keep foundation chunk (50 hearth stones)

Small batch of Green gemstones (3 potent green gem stones yield, 270 draconic incense)
    Hoard of green gemstones (9 potent green gem stones, 90draconic incense per gem 90x9=810, maths is hard)

Convience measure until (if ever) mass production works with the player commission system.

Thanks for your time.
    Terrius, Olgie, Mindsway and 9 others like this.
  2. Feldon Well-Known Member

Our guild would use these all the time.
    Kuulei likes this.
  3. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Having made 120+ green gem stones for other people in the past week, I approve of idea.
    Feldon and Kuulei like this.
  4. Daenys Member

Did exactly like Errrorr ;)
    Totally agree on mass production on commission or another acceptable solution. Thanks for your post, ElectricPotato :)
  5. Naudi Active Member

I would very much love to see either of these solutions. My preference is direct mass production commissioning. There are so many instances where this would be handy between gems, adorns, and decorating. I'm surprised we've gone so long without any considerations landing in game.
  6. Gadasc New Member

I know I make crafters cry a little when I ask for 10+ gemstones for my alt army.
  7. Black New Member

Yes we need improvement for commisioning.
  8. Encori Active Member

a checklist of commission/mass production issues:

We need commission with mass production.
    Mass production needs the ability to set an exact number to combine (up to your current max)
    Commission should show refined state of combine.
    Repeat combine with commission needs a visual indicator that the transaction has been accepted.
    No user choice (components selected, quantity to produce) should ever be reset by the game. If the window needs to be reset, I'd rather you just terminated it than silently reset selections.
    Vuurvink likes this.
  9. huhahee New Member

I cant believe that we have a commission system and cant use mass production for commissions. It is embarrassing that you have a trade prestige that is two expansions old and haven't fixed this. This is a priority for crafters we cannot support the players that need gemstones. I am making 16 yellow gemstones and 16 blue for just one guilding and it takes over 1/2 an hour this is WRONG!!!!!! PLEASE FIX IT
  10. Terrius Well-Known Member

Please make this happen! It is painful and annoying! Even like in the OP, if it's a multi gem recipe that would be very helpful, since as it is now you have to spend an insane amount of time if somebody needs to get all of their arcane/potent gear gems.
  11. Azian Well-Known Member

I'm on board with this for sure too. My preference would be that they simply fix it so that mass production is available to commission crafting though. I'd also love to see a tweak to the commission options to include a 2,3,4 items produced too.
  12. Thand Well-Known Member

Mass production also increased the risk. Imagine making some on 20 greens then lagging out or losing link then losing the "fuel"
    Deveryn likes this.