Icy Keep (easy)

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Goldra, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Goldra Active Member

one of my toons does not get the option to do Mission Improbable on (easy) but I noticed my other toons did get this option. Anybody know what's the problem here?
  2. Charlice Well-Known Member

3. Goldra Active Member

the problem is that my warlock and a couple other toons cannot get this quest done. When I'm targeting a mob (inside bottom of towers) it pulls every other named in huge radius then I'm dead. I tried multiple times, tried to pull them out door but no use so I'm deleting quest and I'll do later when my toons have better gear I guess.
  4. Goldra Active Member

I'd like to find out how many people can't get this quest done because with normal quest gear I couldn't. Maybe this quest needs to be ramped down some. My toons are not twinks at all and have what I consider normal gear - not fabled, mastercrafted or legendary.
  5. Charlice Well-Known Member

Did you read the link? You disguise yourself as a Yeti and do not have to fight anything. The Yeti skin is right as you zone in, click on it and equip it.
    You just have to plant the devices. I think the only thing that makes you lose the disguise is picking up shinies, so don't pick them up.

One of the tower named you can only melee, the other one only use spells. I can't remember which is which but the information is available on Zam.

None of my toons have had any issues on easy, most of them do it on hard. I think if you are having an issue with it it's probably with one of the above two named.
    Finora and Spindle like this.
  6. Goldra Active Member

I was automatically targeting and killing the yetis and named. So I was doing it wrong all along without realizing it so thanks!
    Charlice likes this.