Iconoclast Permafrost Guild Where are its members now?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Biquet, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Biquet New Member

Looking for any old Iconoclast guild members from back in the day!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Warden
    Biquet
    Saturnine likes this.
  2. Ratza Well-Known Member

Hi Biquet....most of the old members quit playing. Scale, myself, and Kokos are now in Necessary Evil - Permafrost was merged into Skyfire with another server.

Hygeia is one of my FB contacts....she and hubby were playing a different game last I asked.
  3. Biquet New Member

Cool Beans I made my return a few months ago and wanted to see if a few of the old crew were around.
  4. Ratza Well-Known Member

Welcome back to the game. :)
  5. Norma New Member

What up Rat! I wonder where Rom is at
  6. Ratza Well-Known Member

Norma...no idea where Rom is....I think a group of them went to star wars when they officially closed Icono's doors. Was a sad day on Perma....Icono was one of the 1st raid guilds on our server...and they survived several game shifts/changes and even an exodus which lured away some great players at the time....so when the game felt stale and less and less players showing interest in raiding....it all folded up....and everyone who knew the Icono members/history on Perma were saddened.
  7. Romonius New Member

Heya guys :)
    Hope life is treating you well.

Yeah, many from Icono gave SW a shot. I know Hygeia and Wyvernblade still play. I believe Ugef may as well. I stopped playing after a short stint in SW. Was hoping to see a new EQ come out to give it a shot. Not gaming much except for hopping on some shooters (BF4/BF1) occasionally.

Good memories from time with Iconoclast.
    Saturnine likes this.
  8. Kechara New Member

Just giving a shout out to old Icono friends. I've mostly been playing android games & hoping that something big will come out that will keep me interested for more than a month.

Miss ya all!
    Kech
  9. Alerys New Member

I go searching to see whether EQ2 is even still a thing and find this... I always felt like the weird kid who somehow wormed her way to the cool kid's table, so I'd not be surprised if no one remembers me, but I had the most gaming fun ever playing with you guys.

Good to see some of you are still around.
    Saturnine and Dude like this.