Ice cream Parlor! (image heavy)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Griffon Lady, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

I've got my icecream parlor published. ^_^ Here'r some pictures. Come visit! Have some ice cream. ^_^
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

XD I'm half asleep. Forgot to mention: server= crushbone, character that own's the house= Pinkamena, published under massive homes, name of house "Any one want a bananasplit? ^_^". XD I'm going to bed now.
  3. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Really neat! I actually came to visit yesterday, and crashed right after you said "Hi" to me. DOH! (It's my comp, not your house's fault I crashed) I love how you used the FF tables as wallpaper. The jukebox is great too! (LOVE RAINBOW anything!) I can't get the music boxes to work. Is it just me? The one I have in my house won't work either.
  4. Ladymist Well-Known Member

That is great, lots of cool little ideahs you put together there. your store is truely eye candy :)
  5. Deadly Decorator Active Member

Oh my god. OH. MY. GOD. That jukebox is to DIE for! Beautiful creations! Bravo!
  6. Mystfit Well-Known Member

ahahahahaa. I love the banana split!!!
  7. Afista Well-Known Member

That banana split is one of the cutest things ever and I just love the jukebox! The wholr place came out great :D
  8. Kisy Active Member

SO CUTE!!! It reminds me of a 50's parlor.... So cute! I love the walls and ice cream scoops.
  9. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Very cute, love the red curtains, and everything ! Really pretty !
  10. krizet Active Member

Went to visit yesterday. My mouth was watering! You thought of everything. All the icecream flavors sounded wonderful. There were candies and pies and drinks. The shop was a classic 'scream-bar (though just a tad laggy for my humble PC).
    I had a great time within.
    Kudos!
  11. Mariebella Well-Known Member

I love this- make me want to scream for ice cream.
  12. Kattt Well-Known Member

This place is stunning! I smiled from ear to ear viewing, and hope I can make my way to server to see it in person soon.
    I admit I was a tad bummed someone got a jukebox like this done before me, I have been working on one in my dirge home for a couple months, and I too put my music boxes on the front real small to choose from, and added the snowglobes in a slightly different way. And of course the jukebox itself looks different, but had the same idea for making it playable. :) But thats alright, can't have too many jukeboxes!

Yours came out wonderful, love the design and fun the place has to it, and your banana split made me hungry! Really great job on this, very creative!
  13. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

gah! it makes me want a mint chocolate chip ice cream now! good job! :D
  14. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Very cool! I love the idea . . . ..
  15. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

This is just adorable! I definitely want some ice cream now! Very well thought out! What are those red tied back curtains from?
  16. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

Ice Cream Parlor eh? Hmm you may love the new item i'm working on then..
  17. Alanducar Active Member

Very nice! That ice cream parlor reminds me of a blast to the past. Jukebox is also amazingly well done. Almost reminds me of a old school diner i visited once. The overall theme of the place has a very similar feel. I love old school ice cream parlors as well since they tend to have very yummy ice cream hehe. This is definetly a place that i could see visiting in real life. Overall i really like the look of the place and may have to visit at some point :)