I would like this server more if it was all solo.

Discussion in 'Lore and Legend Discussion' started by Kenn, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Kenn Well-Known Member

I like the Signatures and quest lines that have an actual story line. Having to find a group or get a raid to finish the story is not that fun for me. I tried several weeks to get a whole 6 person regular group together to do Signature quest lines and it never worked out.
    Feara, soya, TexasCop25 and 5 others like this.
  2. Dawsonator New Member

I agree Kenn .... it is starting to get frustrating trying to move forward with heritage and signature quests ... both adventuring and tradeskilling.
  3. Vinsav New Member

This is what I would prefer. As it stands now, on Live, chrono'ing down to do old content is not fun because everything still goes down in one hit. I am playing now where I just lock exp for combat and quests on Live and do as much content within those levels that I can. Inevitably I miss content, go back to it mentored down and everything is to easy. I also use AA sparingly and only on ones that don't overpower me. I prefer to play EQ2 solo, reading quests, and enjoying the atmosphere and storyline, with long combat encounters so that I can enjoy the moves and sounds. I prefer to know I can do all content though, hence why I switched back to playing on Live. I love the idea of Kael Drakkel. It just didnt work out how I envisioned. A solo server sounds fantastic.
    Feara, soya and Benj like this.