I won't be posting for much longer, canceling this account.

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Ravenhoft, Jan 9, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Ravenhoft Guest

Good luck to everyone, I will still be playing my Warlock but will not be posting on these boards. Back during the LU-13 fiasco I was goaded into a bit of a flamewar and was banned on my main account. I got this account to post with and do a little bit of two boxing, but plan on canceling this account. It isn't worth the money just to be able to post and I am not having much fun two boxing, so here I am. I also feel like the posting over concerns fall on deaf ears with both the devs and some of the warlocks that want to maintain that we are were we are supposed to be compared to Wizzurds and the pet class casters. Oh well, see you guys in game...maybe one day the devs will listen and give us some much needed attention.

-Voltair
  2. ARCHIVED-Keithoth Guest

See ya later ...enjoy yourself
  3. ARCHIVED-Araxes Guest

Can I have your stuff?

Oh wait your not quitting the game. Darn.
  4. ARCHIVED-Inebriation Guest

It costs money to post here?
  5. ARCHIVED-Ravenhoft Guest

Let me spell it out real slow for yah, I post under this secondary account as I can't post on my main account. I am joking, but it seemed to bother you so I thought I would explain. If I can still post after my secondary account is canceled, then I will, but it said you had to have an active EQ2 account to post here /shrug.
  6. ARCHIVED-IllusiveThoughts Guest

hopefully this isn't the last of you we see on the forums, especially since you just came back not too long ago!
  7. ARCHIVED-Lamprey_02 Guest

I think it's fairly silly to insult people on public discussion boards, especially to the point of getting yourself banned. Hope you're not this way in game ;)