i need a list

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-EliseNoble42, Feb 22, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-EliseNoble42 Guest

i would like a list of weapons pr class plz ty
  2. ARCHIVED-Mirander_1 Guest

Umm... I'm guessing you mean weapon types (eg. sword, axe, etc) rather than specific weapons, so with that in mind, here's what each of the classes can use: Guardians and Berserkers- all weapons except 'fist' type weapons Paladins and Shadowknights- Swords, Axes, Maces, Hammers, Spears and Bows Monks and Bruisers- Fist, Staff, Club, and Throwing Weapons Wizards, Warlocks, Conjurors, Necromancers, Coercers, and Illusionists- Staff, Wand, and Dagger Templars and Inquisitors- Staff, Mace, and Hammer Mystics and Defilers- Staff, Mace, Hammer, Spear Furies and Wardens- Staff, Mace, Hammer, Scimitar Assassins, Rangers, Swashbucklers, Brigands, Dirges, and Troubadors- Sword, Rapier, Dagger, Axe, Spear, Bow, Throwing Weapon (all weapons are single-handed only) ------------------------------------------- Hopefully someone will correct any mistakes I made in this
  3. ARCHIVED-EliseNoble42 Guest

ty as a fury i can also use totems ward idols and tablets, and falcions .are there othe items and weapon types that other classes can use too. also who makes the above what tradeskill please ty
  4. ARCHIVED-Wrapye Guest

Technically the 'symbols' (tablets, censers, etc.) are not weapons, but are like shields that don't provide protection. Weaponsmiths make all weapons except: Bow, wand, quarterstaff, fighting baton, cudgel and pike (woodworker) Thrown weapon sheaths (tailor) Woodworkers make ammo
  5. ARCHIVED-EliseNoble42 Guest

[p]so who make those items ( totems, tablets and those other things like ward and symbols) i need a complete list of all things made by each tradeskill please and which race is better at it please and ty also i need to know what weapons each race is good at class wise( is a barbarian a better fighter than a fae as an example), so whhich races is better at what class ty[/p][p] [/p]