I mourn the loss of my Prismatic Weapon

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-Seidhkona, Oct 20, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

When first I slew Darathar and won from him the Prismatic Longsword, I treasured it and carried it proudly. But as time passed and I grew in strength beyond it, regretfully I sold it, for it was no longer an aid in war, and I had not storage enough.
    More years passed, and now there is Appearance Gear. Had I known this would come one day, I would have saved my Prismatic Longsword for this day, but the gods and oracles were silent, and it perished in the past.
    I went to Nektulos Forest, and on the docks found there a Shady Swashbuckler who was happy to sell me back hertiage weapons and other items. But he confessed, he had no way to retrieve my Prismatic Longsword.
    Thus, I respectfully ask the gods:
    • Please allow the Shady Swashbuckler to give us back prismatic weapons, if we were so foolish to sell or destroy them!
    • Or allow us to do the quest over once again - Iwould gladly slay Darathar again to win back my sword!
    • It would also be nice if those weapons could be converted to a house item, but that's secondary to my purpose.
    Give me back my prismatic, pretty please, with sugar and Errollisi candy on top?

Prismatic Longsword of the Scale
    [IMG]

Prismatic Greatsword of the Scale
    [IMG]

Prismatic Swiftblade of the Scale
    [IMG]

Prismatic Scepter of the Scale
    [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

Very glad I kept all of mine. I got my first Prismatic in May of 2005, and still have it and the others I earned along the way. Same for the Godking weapons. Any my Epics. There are definitely certain weapons that have very strong sentimental value.
  3. ARCHIVED-Greenmist Guest

Sure wish the quests like these could be re-completed. Choosing between the shield or claymore for the Claymore quest reward was a hard choice.
  4. ARCHIVED-Plaguemeister Guest

Try /petitioning it.
  5. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

that why i was unable to finish last part of Claymore quest series, i would kick devs for that kind of decision stunt pulling on us.
    i would be very happy if i see claymore and shield on shady. there got to be other way to have both, i want those put on the wall decoration.
    i am not sure, i heard there was prismatic weapon 2.0 version, from Maj'dul Pea-C feather Club? (huh? what a strange censorship is this?), if there are 2nd verion of prismatic upgrades, please let me know too.
  6. ARCHIVED-The_Cheeseman Guest

The quest series sometimes referred to as "Prismatic 2.0" is the Peacock Club signature questline from Deserts of Flame. It results in a particle-effect weapon, but they do not look anything like the original prismatics. It is, however, a really interesting quest lore-wise, as it introduces Anashti-Sul, who didn't become a major character until TSO.
  7. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

The_Cheeseman wrote:
    I actually just soloed the God-King on my 90 paladin with it all greyed out and got a sparkly green-particle bronze-looking halberd type weapon. It's not nearly as spiffy as Prismatic 1.0... but not bad either.
  8. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest