I love my necro after revamp

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-merdorf, Sep 14, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-merdorf Guest

I dont get where people get some of this stuff

we have 2 necroes in my guild and wwe both agree necroes are way better now

We do a ton more dps and our tank pet holds agro like a champ

I can burn the crap out of blue heroic mobs before my pet gets to 60% life as where before i couldent kill more then 2 mobs in a group when blue but i could kite and kill a even con ++50

Ill say it again our pets may mitigate 20% less but have more hp and hold agro 100x better and we do so much more damage it completely makes up and some.

good job on the revamp sony if you do want to give my pet a bit more mitigation it would be appriciated but i solo better now then ever

Message Edited by merdorf on 09-14-2005 07:07 AM
  2. ARCHIVED-Pulseczar Guest

Yes I loved my necro before, but I love him even more now! Battles seem to go by much faster now. DoT's tick very fast now. Also my tank pet holds hate very well now. As a matter of fact he kept pulling aggro from the group.
  3. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

In a group you're better off using your non-tank pets now! The scout pets with adept 3 or master 2 offense stance are like blenders set on purrée
  4. ARCHIVED-Sir Alex Guest

I am going to have to say i love my necro now more than before, they fixed the animation on the rotting thrall so he looks like he is atacking now and not standing there, the gastly stench change is aweseom i like that, my plague rats at appe 1 are shredding mobs so imagine when i update them. overall i am dps a lot more than before. i think sony tried there best on this revam and people need to just give it a chance for a few weeks to get the kinks out and relearn how to play there characters

thanks
  5. ARCHIVED-Zarathustra75 Guest

I agree that necros are way better now. I just hope that SOE ignores the crybabies and leaves things the way they are now for necros, or makes minimal changes.
  6. ARCHIVED-nhdjoseywales Guest

/does the happy necro dance
  7. ARCHIVED-Pulseczar Guest

Yea I am still expermenting with pets in groups still. I have yet to use my shadowy assasin in a group yet. I regen power really fast now too which is a nice perk. I was in a 3-man group last night and we had no problem killing whites. And what is funny is I was the one healing.