I have a small theory.

Discussion in 'History and Lore 2' started by Celestia, Mar 12, 2024.

1. Celestia Well-Known Member

Has anyone else noticed that the expansions seem to be going in order again? For example, Desert of Ro, then Renewal of Ro, Kingdom of Sky, now Ballads of Z.

Does this mean we're going back to Faydwer next? (Personally, I hope so.)
    Cusashorn likes this.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I like the idea, but other than possibly exploring Kedge Keep (which they'd have to work around the NIGHTMARE of mechanics that navigating and fighting underwater presents), there's really nothing left of Faydwer to explore.

You might be onto something, though.
  3. Celestia Well-Known Member

I wonder if they could introduce something near it then? I know Vetrovia was based on something, what was it?
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Vetrovia is now the name of the continent of Taelosia from the Gates of Discord expansion pack-- the in-game story denotes that the native population was completely massacred to extinction because nobody was able to stop an extra-dimensional invasion until Mayong Mistmoore showed up and wiped them clean. He looked around and renamed the lands because there was nobody left to remind him of where he was or oppose his decree.
    Twyla likes this.
  5. Celestia Well-Known Member

Sadness :(

Mayong is an &@$. I love and hate him at the same time, it’s also disgusting what he did to make the spider people. He’s kinda.. . Insane.
    Twyla likes this.
  6. Audric New Member

I would love an underwater zone (or even a game). Perhaps a giant cave with pockets of air, except I don't know how that would fit in. Kedge Keep would definitely be an area I'd explore if they solved the mechanics and expanded on it.
  7. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Splitpaw has a cave like that. It's a bit hard to navigate around even with the map.