I hate AA's

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Krastis, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Krastis Member

When it auto picks your AA for crafting tables it stays at 12 hour recast. If you pick your AA's ahead of time it gets it down to 3 hours recast. How do I fix this without having to totally redo my AA lines AGAIN!!! Any help would be appreciated. This is true for any character you make.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Sogapa Active Member

If you have max points in the crafting tables selection, then it's likely it's a bug on what it's reporting to you. Zoning or switching out and back in on the AA spec should fix it. It's also possible though that you only put one or two points into crafting stations. Double check to make certain it shows 5/5. The more points you put in, the more your reuse time is reduced.
  3. Krastis Member

switching from existing to 1 solo fixed it, thanks for the help.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It auto-picks for EVERYTHING, all the AA trees. Drives me crazy every time I make a new toon (and I've made a ton! :D), so now I have to remember that and before I get anything set up that's "Until Cancelled," I'll go into each of the trees and just Rollback (not Remove; made that mistake once...) everything back to the beginning and place the points where I want them to go, and/or just roll them back to start and choose as I go along, getting the points. This is really true of like the later Prestige stuff, where I don't necessarily know all the ramifications of all that, but I'll definitely pick the first three rows of all five "branches" of the adventurer basic tree, and figure it out later what I want the Adventurer to specialize in (with Priests, it's almost always "stuff that will help me cast faster" and/or "stuff that will help me not get stunned.").

I'll definitely pre-set the Tradeskill and Tradeskill Prestige. What I do there on the regular tree is I'll ignore the Critical Success circle and just plunk all the points into everything else, maxxed (when I get the points on my baby crafter, it'll auto-place them), and on the Prestige, I usually don't bother with the middle tree there, except for a point of Durability increase, but I'll get at least one level of Mass Production on the right-hand tree and the Goblin and Summoned Crafting Stations on the left (and I think Salvage as well).

At least they leave the Far Seas Tradeskill trees to me. ;->

Uwk