I don't know why the Status Coin launch is so secretive, but....

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kattt, Mar 14, 2024.

1. Kattt Well-Known Member

The upside to them/good point is, they are higher in SP than the previous reward it replaces. Roughly 10k more sp most of the time that I have seen. Not enough by your current status grind, but a step in the right direction. Thank you for answering one request and making status tradeable. I VERY much appreciate this.

Now for the bad news:
    The VERY bad point to them is you only allowed them to stack up to 5. What is the point to this other than frustrate players? Haven't you made bag and bank cleaning time-consuming enough? The chores and grind work in this game are getting so overwhelming I just closed the game last night and went back to playing Baldurs Gate.
    I just cannot take the grind and boring chores anymore. I am SO tired of the bag space shuffle among other things.

I wanted to be able to stack these coins in shared bank so I can later decide who needs the status the most. I DON'T even have the time to figure this out right now since you have drowned us in status grind and chores and so many back to back events that I am exhausted of this game.

Fun? To be able to just group and go have fun, or just grab house items and have fun going to do deco....those are virtually GONE now. It is amazing to me that in DB's effort to either nickle and dime us to death into forking up money, OR desperately trying to keep players in game with grind in lieu of content, that this fact is not even recognized. How do talented and intelligent company leadership not even see all the cutting of noses to spite faces going on? Does anyone not see the forest through the trees anymore?

I am seeing more and more people drop from game day to day. I am struggling to want to play anymore, despite my history in this game, and the time and money invested. I am running out of reasons.
    PLEASE wake up and course correct. You are running us out of good faith, not to mention allowing VERY talented and passionate developers take the brunt of these surmounting bad choices.

So I have to say, thumbs up on the idea, but thumbs down on the execution of this great idea.

So...some thanks in here, if you are still listening (which right now I doubt.)
    PLEASE allow these to stack a LOT higher? Our bag space is frustrating enough, especially since you haphazardly added much more overseer junk for us to deal with.
    Notice though, I am still here. Please don't take that, or any of us for granted anymore.

(P.S...along similar bag shuffling lines....why aren't new mount patterns both all stackable AND place-able into guild depots/harvest depots? This is SO frustrating. See what I mean about what we go through to manage all this?)
    Zylara likes this.