I cant go forward...

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Dimdau, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Dimdau Active Member

My character is a Defiler actually its my first character, the others 2 are lvl 100 form boosters, but I never really played with them. Well My Defiler is currently on lvl 97 at Maj'dull server and play (when possible) with a mercenary some trained and familiar LVL 4, I have worked almost all zones, only left some quests of Cobalt Scar and on Vespyr Isles, I'm unable to get any quest because I haven't finished cobalt Scar yet. I have missed yet several dungeons once they says being lvl low but they have NPC too much strong still to my lvl 97 (for example Dimitriks Bastion and the Outer Vault between others), and sure I'm working only on solo quests.
    Well the lasts quests I did on Cobalt Scar, the bar of development, changes from Adventure experience to Alternate Advancement (currently my AA is 343), and only raise on this second one.
    Its making that I'm stuck on first tier of LVL 97 by last 4 days. I cant go ahead to go to the dungeons that I missed neither to keep working on Cobalt scar ...
    I fully understand that being on level 97 and above it will go very slow to raise levels, but on my case, I'm not going slow, I really am going to no where, its not increasing anything...
    May I have any hint what am I doing so wrong?
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

You have been busy adventuring!
    You may be out of vitality and that slows down the experience gained by quite a bit. Are you getting any xp at all? Even if it's minimal. That may explain why you aren't advancing, but should still be moving forward. Even if at a snails pace.

From 96-100, I tend to do the AoM writs, levels are slow (iirc maybe 3% to 4% per writ, but at least it's something). I don't know that you'd get much experience from the zones you mentioned. You've out leveled them and the xp needed from 96-100 was increased when that expansion went live.

Hopefully, it's all a matter of vitality being at zero.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

Check your aa slider to make sure it's set to 0% if you want to level up your adventuring. Those last few aa will come as you level up the rest of the way. 97-100 really isn't THAT bad. Every quest you do ought to give you visible experience in your bar, though I usually have done 95-100 in the AOM zones (Tranquil & Phantom Seas).

Outside of that, make sure to look yourself up on https://u.eq2wire.com/to make sure you haven't missed quests.
  4. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Dimdau Active Member

Yaay Thank you, looks like I got it working now again.Thank you for all of you, Everquest 2 is a so complete game, each time I learn more, and with each thing that I learn I want to play more. Thank you very much for all your help.
    Lateana, flameweaver, Finora and 2 others like this.
  6. Sly Hunter New Member

aa bar whats an aa bar?