I am looking for a Home Decorater.

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Datocus, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Datocus Member

Cause I need to get a better idea of how to decorate my Tax Free New Halas Magical Manor better for my Kerra Shadow Knight.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

My Kerra Uwk here got one of those, but just recently...he seems to be modelling it as the "bachelor pad" of an Armorer (he's a Berserker), with a lot of work in the basement forge area so far. What's your SK's craft?

Also, there are good "break-out" coordinates available, if he's into ice and snow. ;->

Uwk
  3. Datocus Member

leveling crafting, gonna be doing woodcrafting Break out cords? sounds like.. a blast!

I also have the Daggers place in freeport.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Daggers place? Largely because I keep trying to fight the temptation to get more prestige places (which I frequently lose), I don't know them all yet... :-/

Uwk
    Datocus likes this.
  5. Datocus Member

Court of the Daggers, Freeport and Qeunos Rent Free Mansion, (loot Card from I think the newest packs (fate of the rettanga?))
  6. Feara Well-Known Member

Datocus what server are you on?
    Also, Court of the Daggers? Are you sure its not the Court of the Master?, if not I would love to see a pic.
  7. Datocus Member

Freeport. Give me a sec I will hop on my Sk and head there.
  8. Datocus Member

Oy, That's Residence of the Blades, Not Court of the blades.
  9. Feara Well-Known Member

Okay, thanks for checking. Good luck Datocus finding a the right Decorator. I am on the Everfrost server so I can't help you. If you have a vision on what you want make sure you share that with the decorater. EQII is blessed with many great Decorators.
    Have a great weekend.
  10. Nilka Member

Datocus, I have a decorator on Freeport called Phyg drop her a ingame mail where and when you will be on and I can help you with decorating.
  11. Datocus Member

Ok will do :)
  12. Datocus Member

Nilka's Work on the New Halas Magical Manor is moving along swimmingly :)
  13. Datocus Member

so If you are on Crushbone Server, or just visiting, Pop a visit to The Overlord's Deciple's Frosted Manor. Give a thumbs up For creativity and Style for the Good work that Phyg/Nilka has done in their interior Decorating skills. if Nilka is still around, Thanks for the good work!
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Crushbone, or Freeport? :confused:

Uwk
  15. Estred Well-Known Member

If you are on Permafrost you can drop by my Everfrost Home. If you are on Guk and it's still around stop by Kharma's Guild Hall. I decorated most of that place.

I don't think I am on your server otherwise I would offer direct help.
  16. Datocus Member

Freeport, Server, New Halas Magical Manor. (entitled the Overlord's Disciple's Frosted Manor. owned by Jandagger. (sorry I derped. I had characters on Crushbone once.)
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh, was wondering...Crushbone's still fun, though ironically, it's almost too crowded, sometimes. ;->

Uwk
    trying to get something accomplished on Crush in New Halas this morning... X-P
  18. Datocus Member

Ya, freeport can be pretty busy to.

Still peaved my Lucan'deler characters ended up on a normal server instead of antonian Bayl.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

20. Datocus Member

nay, on my roleplay chars they got thrown to crushbone. all fine and well but. they are roleplay chars. CB is just plain pve.