Husband/Wife duo looking for Active/Casual/PvE

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Xaqshnr, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Xaqshnr New Member

We are returning EQ2 players after a couple years of not playing. We will be starting new with our usual Tank and Healer combination, though we have not yet decided on our race/class. We are looking for an active guild on any server that doesn't two more players that are starting over. We will be on free to play status until August/September when my finish's receiving her EMT training and start's working, then we will both re-activate our subscriptions. We are also currently up to the CoE expansion, we will upgrade once we reach the CoE expansion content. We will be on a few night's a week but not every night... we have a 6 month old daughter and I work for the Fire Department on shift. We enjoy running dungeons and the occasional raid. If there any guild's out there that doesn't mind having us, please let me know. We'd love to join!

Thanks for taking the time to read our post :)
  2. santargria Well-Known Member

You might want to check out House of Wayfarers on freeport server - I joined them a few weeks ago and have found them very friendly, helpful and a nice bunch of people.

They have players in most time zones as well - they're not the largest guild but for me that's more to my liking and play style and allows a more friendly/personable and comfortable experience.