Hunters Coins

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by rattz, Mar 31, 2020.

1. rattz New Member

Hi guys, ive just dinged 70 ^^

what are these hunters coins/quests all about? (im fairly new to game).

Im guessing they are used to buy better items/armor etc? How do i get the quest, is there more than 1 quest for them etc!?

Also now ive just hit 70, what would be a good think to work on to get better armor/items etc.

Thanks guys/gals ^^
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I don't know how to link pages but there is a thread all about it .
    but here it is in a nutshell .
    The hunter missions are released for every level cap on this server only or any TLE server in the future I am sure .
    there are 3 out so far on Kaladim .
    level 50 in Lava Storm up by the lava fall and lake
    level 60 in Pillars of Flame by the Stinging Island just on the other side of the bridge , on the left.
    and level 70 in Bonemire on the same island the Black Scale dungeon is on on a cliff overlooking the entrance.
    For each mission you have to kill 4 elite named mobs in up to 4 instances , some contested .
    For each mission you get 2 coins ( right now 4 ) .
    You require 30 coins to buy one equipment Item .
    all Items are top rated and you can only equip 2 at a time .
    The missions reset every 18 hours .
    WhysperWynde, Xotify and Breanna like this.
  3. Kalika Well-Known Member

Currently we are getting 4 coins, so 8 runs.
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  4. Xotify New Member

Underrated post.
    Hard to find this info for a newbie.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I have a thread called " the New Hunter quest " on the TLE forum .
    That one is a dev marked thread , so that one should be easier to find , and I update it every time we get a new mission .
    By now we have level 50 , 60 and 2 mission sites for level 70 and one for 80 .
    The last hunter mission can be already obtained at level 75 , but most people will probably not invite you to group .
    the last 2 missions quest givers can be found in Loping planes towards the Mistmoore castle end
    and the level 80 quests can be picked up in Jarsath Wastes at the dock in Danark , getting faction with the lockals is highly recommended
    Breanna likes this.
  6. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

So are they increasing in levels as they add quests? No Level 100 or 120 yet? All my girls are those levels. So this is for equipment and only Level 80 Equipment is available right now? Am I understanding this right?
  7. Venser Active Member

This is the TLE server where max is lvl 90 and the hunters rewards are 90. No idea what you're talking about for lvl 100+....
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Hunter Missions are a special Quest for TLE servers only .
    Breanna likes this.