Huge error with necro spell - FIX IT IMMEDIATELLY

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-kukiake, Feb 18, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-kukiake Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Yalocin Guest

Are you 85 yet or are you just looking at the spell in the character page? I only ask because I think there is a display bug with the spells there. I noticed a similar problem with the Warlock spell Absolution. It should look right once you actually get the spell.
    (If I'm wrong then yes, this needs to be looked at)
  3. ARCHIVED-MurFalad Guest

Woah thats a nasty bug, the level 72 one is quite a bit higher, hopefully a dev can get onto that quickly to reduce it below the level 82 version's damage :)

Seriously though, I'm sure its a bug one way or another, either its a viewing bug scaling it depending on your own level much in the way that potions scale when you are too low level for them, which doesn't make sense to do on a spell.
    Or its a flat out bug with the values :)
  4. ARCHIVED-kukiake Guest

I am 85. I also thought it was a display bug, but no, the spell really sucks like that.
  5. ARCHIVED-Germs666 Guest

Are you wearing T4 legs by any chance? I freaked out too when I saw that. They should make the bonus apply to all versions of Bloodcoil though.
  6. ARCHIVED-Geothe Guest

yes,
    any TSO set gear bonuses or mythical bonuses which affect specific spells will NOT affect the new t9 spells.
  7. ARCHIVED-007djdeadly Guest

Does anyone here have Accelerated Decay by chance? Before getting AD, my BC looked about like the one above. But as soon as I activated AD for the first time, the first tick of BC dropped from ~1300 to ~900. This was an immediate/direct change with AD as I was inspecting the spell while respeccing. When I drop AD, its still says at the pathetic 900 for the first tick.
  8. ARCHIVED-kukiake Guest

Actually I don't have T4 armor. I have PvP set which gives +15% to Bloodcloud.

Either way now that its moved here from general gameplay no dev will ever say anything...

edit: It is because of the PvP pants. The description says it increases damage of Bloodcoil by 150, so I thought it increases the total damage by that ammount, but no... It actually increases every single tick by 150.
  9. ARCHIVED-Deveryn Guest

I'm in T3 with a couple of T4 pieces. I see 1227-1304 (347-424 per tick) for BC VII GM and 1295-1387 (415-507 per tick) for BC VIII GM.
  10. ARCHIVED-Sosumya Guest

not a bug, OP has it wrong and saw it on flames.. the T9 spell is better.