Hubby and I coming back to play! Who is excited to play?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Fiahla, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Yellekai New Member

Nice to see EQ2 couples - that is so cool. My first wife didn't like EQ2 so I kicked her to the curb. That's not really true but if my wife gave me any issues about how much time I play she'd be gone! ;)

I played this game from Day 1 for 8+ years and have so many fond memories of the journey - my hovel in Starcrest Commune, my first pet spider, the first time I saw a pally on a mount and was incredibly jealous, and the first time I saw the giants in Thundering Steppes to name a few.

I came back to this game about 5 months ago and it's not the same. Don't get me wrong I still have a lot of fun and I'm not complaining but it isn't the same game at all. That's why I am looking forward to this TLE so much. If it even comes close to what the original game was I'll be very happy.

I'm still kicking myself for not playing beta but when 3pm EST rolls around I'll be running around like a little kid again and loving every minute of it.

Hope to see you all there and we can share the joy! :D
    Fink and Albertine like this.
  2. Fiahla New Member

Yellekai, it's awesome to see some people who feel the same way I do about the game and how much we loved it coming back to play this server! It honestly used to be such a huge part of our lives, and no game seems to really bring me back to that feeling of the early years of this game. Hoping to recapture just a bit of the fun and magic of the early days! See you inside!
  3. Draika New Member

Last summer on Race to Trak server, I met an adorable Ratonga and we went through the HQ quest lines together. We continued to talk for several months online before finally meeting in person this past March and realized that we have this amazing connection. Now we're together and planning to play on Fallen Gate. :)

~Draika
    Mizgamer62 and Albertine like this.
  4. Fiahla New Member

Oh my gosh, I love this story!!! <3
    Draika likes this.
  5. Sennetta Active Member

Thanks its 12 years late lol