How useful is Cut Arteries AA in Shadow's Line

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Umub, May 3, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Umub Guest

Has anyone done any testing with the Cut Arteries AA in the Predator Shadow Line to see how much DPS it gives?
    Right now it is very expensive for me to respec or what I would just give it a try. I have maxed out my points in both the Predator and Ranger trees and looking for where to put my last few points in the Shadows tree. My understanding is that the Bloody Reminder DOT goes off faster but does it also do more damage each time?
  2. ARCHIVED-jjlo69 Guest

cut arties is a must have ihmo when u can specc it do so and parse it and ull be happy

Uncle
  3. ARCHIVED-Nevao Guest

It's one of our best AA's and makes a good CA our best CA (yeah I know it's not a ranged attack but with this AA and a proper cast order it will out parse everything short of Quick Shot).
  4. ARCHIVED-Ranja Guest

Umub wrote:
    Consdiering Bloody reminder is our highest parsing CA we have. Anything you can do to make it better is a good thing. Cut arteries is probably one of the best AAs we get in that tree.
  5. ARCHIVED--=Hoss=- Guest

Thats wierd bloody reminder parses so well for rangers, when the counterpart is mediocre for assassins. A lot of us don't bother to take this upgrade in the shadow tree. I'm going to have to look into this more. Do you have other BR upgrades?
  6. ARCHIVED-Nevao Guest

-=Hoss=- wrote:
    Just eyeballing it from the descriptions it has to do with the number and size of tics. Gushing only has 6 tics iirc (and has two immediate hits and a trailing hit) whereas Bloody has 10 (plus an initial hit). Bloody's tics are also higher damage so they see a larger increase than Gushing's. So short version is you get more larger hits with Bloody Reminder.
  7. ARCHIVED-Ranja Guest

-=Hoss=- wrote:
    But Hoss, you forget assassins CAs are 40%-50% more powerful than ours so BR is good for us because all our other CAs suck in comparison. I would expect to it be a lower parsing Assassin AA because your CAs are very good.
  8. ARCHIVED--=Hoss=- Guest

ha ha, could be ranja, or maybe nevao was right. Thanks for looking at that.