How true is this do you think?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Kiriy, Nov 12, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Kiriy Guest

I'm currently a level 15 Warrior on Befallen and so far from the groups I've been in I've noticed that mez is one key part in a really successful group. Every good group I've been in has had an enchanter. I also have realized now that Berserker may not be that great of an idea since the majority of our attacks are all AOE, the abilities that differentiate us from Guardians. What I'm wondering is if going berserk and getting that bonus is well enough in itself to make up for the lack of ableness to use the majority of our abilities. Hoping someone can answer this, Thayne in particular.

Either way I <3 this game so far and still probably going to go berserker. So ummm yeah. P's out. ^^
    Message Edited by Kiriy on 11-12-2004 01:26 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-MrBulwark Guest

I had never throught of it this way, but you may be right. What good is a berserker that can't use his high level attacks?
  3. ARCHIVED-Theyne Guest

You do not have to have an Enchanter to have a successful group. I leveled to 43 in beta without ever having an enchanter in a group. ATM my group consists of 2 Wizards, Brigand, Inquisitor, Deflier, and Myself 21 Zerker. All you have to do is play smart. Take out the easier mobs first leave the hardest last. And really you don't have to use your AE skills they are just a bonus for fights where you don't have an enchanter.

But seriously we are not AE dependant class. Trust me on that.
  4. ARCHIVED-konofo Guest

AE damage skills are generally flagged "no-mez," meaning that they do not strike mezzed mobs. You can test this with Assault, and I'm hoping it holds true for later skills. AE taunts will generally affect mezzed creatures. I don't know how AE taunt+damage skills are treated yet.