How to reset Class Focus and Racial Traits?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Malchore, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Malchore Active Member

In the AA spec window, we have things like Class Focus and Racial Traits. I know how to reset my AAs. But I can't figure out how to reset my class focuses and racial traits. I have a berserker that really needs to reset his class focuses.
  2. alvane Member

You can't reset Focus Effects, but then again, they ain't worth much in the great scheme of things. If Focus choices that include CAs/spells, when SoE changes the spell and you selected that spell as a focus, you are stuck with it whether SoE nerfed the spell or made it better.
  3. Foretold Well-Known Member

I've looked for that function but have never been able to locate it. If what Alvane says is true and there is no way to reset them... I'd like to request this option be added.
  4. Caith Developer

You can still re-spec all of your character training or focus effects at an Achievement Counselor, under the character traits category, which should be the only category available at the moment.
    Kraeref likes this.
  5. Kraeref Well-Known Member

what about achievements adviser? Iirc you could reset focus by bying character reset option.
    Is it still a case after gu67?

EDIT: Thanks Caith for confirmation!
  6. Malchore Active Member

Thank you Caith. I went to the Achievement Counselor in the Qeynos mage tower and was presented with the option to change all my character traits. I'm good now! My berserker might actually survive a hit or two.