How to obtain Dimensional pocket?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Axell, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Axell New Member

Hey guys,

I've been looking over the prestige housing in the game , and I found the dimensional pocket which is awesome,but it's not on the store. How do you obtain it? I heard it's something Legends of Norrath related. If so can i buy it from someone else and how much does it cost?
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

Well the Dimensional Pocket for one is VERY hard to decorate well, not many in-game housing items do well in The Void. The house itself is a reward from the Legends of Norrath trading card game within Everquest 2.
  3. Emissary Vex Active Member

There is a trading system within LoN itself that you have to use. It isn't a very good system and it is my least favorite thing about LoN.

Hit your EQII Button > Open Legends of Norrath > Enter Game > Go to "Trade", its a green block on the right side of the menu > Hit "Posted Trades" to load everything

There is a search bar on the top right corner you can use to find someone offering a dimensional pocket. I currently see one person offering to trade for 29 event passes. I'm not sure what the time out period is for trades. Alternatively you can make your own offer and see if anyone accepts it, you can trade for another rare card, or offer lots of unopened decks that someone might want to open for a chance at something rare.

I actually made a post just a couple weeks ago hoping they would improve this trade system. It would be allot better if we could trade these cards on the in-game broker or trade them for plat or something instead. I suppose the fact the cards can be used in numerous different games complicates the matter though.
  4. Emissary Vex Active Member

Ug my time limit to edit expired; but I realized that you may not know the most basic way of getting the card, it comes from the Fall of Estarim deck. If you have any unclaimed decks you can open as many of that deck as you can and hope you get the house.

Here is a website that shows what all the loot cards are in every deck in case you want something else.

http://legendsofnorrath.station.sony.com/rewards.vm?category=eq2&section=fall-of-the-estarim.

You get 5 free decks every month you have a gold subscription. If you open your deck in LoN you will see them and you can claim them as any deck you want.
  5. Axell New Member

Yea i researched it a bit and I had 10 loot cards for subscribing for 2 months and i opened them all( fall of estharim) and i only got a rose crown. Will check the trade section tonight when i get home.
    I assume it's hard to decorate but damn it i want a house near the center of the galaxy no matter what!
  6. Estred Well-Known Member

Center of Oblivion actually. That house lies within the Void and the nexus you see actually is null-creation. All things are sucked there in the void where they cease to exist.
  7. VeilShard Active Member

I don't believe you can trade the loot cards from the free-packs. I was trying to trade an unattuner for a house someone else was trading and I had one but it said I didn't.. and I have tried it before too same thing. You must actually have to purchase the decks in order to trade. I would love if this wasnt the case and maybe I am doing it wrong...

AND my husband got a dimensional pocket, he has no intention of even claiming it, because he doesn't decorate..I'd give my pinky finger for it..
  8. Karrane Well-Known Member

No, you are right Veilshard. You cant trade from the free packs. 8(
  9. Axell New Member

I've heard it can be purchased for platinum from players as well. Any idea how much it would cost?
  10. Estred Well-Known Member

I won't deny I traded platinum for mine. An in-game item for an in-game currency. I paid 5000p for mine.
  11. Foretold Well-Known Member

I've been trying to win that house with my five free LON cards for months. Three of my toons now have purple glowy eyes, but I still don't have that house :S
  12. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Well then he should /claim it and let you have it. :-D That's how I got mine. My sweetie got one in a free pack and it's mine now. (even if it is attached to one of his toons.)