How To Make A Sig (Paint Shop Pro Edition)

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Amana, Mar 1, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Amana Guest

Thought we might create a new one of these since we have a new forum. I'm going to redo my sig using Paint Shop Pro X and i'll post up some hints/tricks I use while I am doing this.
  2. ARCHIVED-Ess-K Guest

A step by step guide would be really good for all of us who are still in the dark and with sig creation. Who knows, if it's good enough it may even get a sticky... you'd be famous :p Hope you can throw something together sometime soon, I'll be checking back regularly. Cheers
  3. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

I use PSP 9.1, and I'd be happy to toss in some of my own tips and techniques. :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Amana Guest

[p]Yea sorry guys I haven't gotten some free time to write the guide since I went on that trip. It was on my "To-Do" list then got shoved in the corner. I'll dust it off and see if I can whip one up for us. Really the main reason I use PSP instead of plain old paint is the magic wand and background eraser tool. I'm hoping to get adobe Photoshop once I manage to find the cash. :cry:[/p][p]I can see the headlines now, at the age of 24 *insert name* files for bankrupcy. :p[/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

Well if it helps, if you are a student you can buy the academic version of Photoshop. Usually cuts the price in half but you cannot use it for commercial purposes. Or you can buy a lower version of it for cheaper. I still use Photoshop 7. EDIT: Gah, early morning typos...
  6. ARCHIVED-Amana Guest

I've thought about that, but I will be using it to design textures for maps on the side. That may boarder into the grey area and I don't usually take chances. The only thing I have true confirmation on that I can use to make stuff for maps is Maya PLE. There is even a guide on the VDC on how to convert maya models using PLE into HL2 and vice versa.