How to level from 128-130?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by KittyCat84, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Evilary Well-Known Member

Personally I would rather level 100-130 again that go through that slog that was 95-100. I agree with you on the solo dungeons and it really, really is bad when they cannot even make the flight an account unlock.

Bright side is you don't have to fully do the expansion anymore except for BoZ. The exp will get you ready for the next area around halfway through if that far.
  2. Lysia Active Member

95-100 was awful I have to admit it

maybe what they WANT us to do is have to go into the next expansion to get full new cap level ... ?
  3. ChaoPizza New Member

Forgot to mention that the difficulty level is too high, too. In BoZ I get defeated a lot by solo mobs, they do far too much damage.
    Twyla and Lysia like this.
  4. Aggy Active Member

What class? Do you have the gear from the lock box and Field Medic running? Is your merc geared? Only class I had trouble with in the solo dungeons was my bruiser, but all my other ones were okay. Mostly because I was forgetting to pre-buff with her before pulling a name.
  5. Celestia Well-Known Member

This expansion was not alt friendly AT ALL. I mean, I'm busy with real life issues. But considering I don't work, just help my dad - I should have had more time to play. I really, really wanted to like this expansion, but once again - the powers that control certain things (like leveling) turned me off to it.

I like playing, and I like playing my channeler, but meh. I'm sorta relieved in a way that my dad needs help more than usual. Because this totally turned me off to the game. That, and status.
    Breanna and Lysia like this.
  6. Lysia Active Member

I finally made it to 129 on one toon -- did a lot of repeatable -- may have to do a LOT more if the adventure line won't let me --
    read up on it some -- yuck, sounds awful -- but I will try it