How to hide daily objectives

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Thalador, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Thalador Active Member

It's nice and all that this is put in, but I don't want it on my screen 24x7. Is there a way to hide it? I know how to collapse, but I want it gone altogether.
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  2. Kraeref Well-Known Member

just change the setting for this window to mouse over and you will be fine. It doesn't bother me at all. I don't understand why is it such a big issue.
    Deveryn likes this.
  3. Deveryn Well-Known Member

^^ This. You could also turn off the window completely. When this came up in beta, there wasn't much objection to it, but it shouldn't be a huge problem for them to make another change. We'll see. :p
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

You can't hide it completely, but if you click on the triple down arrow next to the quest in the helper, it minimizes it so it's just the title without the big list of 'goals' showing.
  5. Wurm Well-Known Member

Or you could just do the two things that take a fraction of your time and its gone for good the rest of the day.
  6. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Actually there was, but that was because it stayed in the window even when the 2 daily objectives were completed. In comparison, having it stay there so long as you haven't finished it didn't seem like such a bad thing.

Looking at the UI, it might be possible to isolate the daily objective for hiding, but I think the choices would be either to never show it (even if you wanted to) or to minimize it to a thin bar that could be expanded with a mouse click. Which is actually how it is now, so no real savings there.
  7. Yeegz Member

~GASP~ Oh my!!!!!!! There are other people on this planet who have differing tastes in UI setup than you!?!?!?! SAY IT ISNT SO!

I'm with you OP. Don't want this junk taking up my quest window
    Selena and Tallin like this.
  8. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Agreed with Thalador
  9. Zannah Active Member

It is possible to mod it out. Don't ask me how, as I don't make/install the mods for my UI myself, but the quest helper window I am using does not show the daily objectives. It looks just like it always has (and I like it that way, nice and clean!).