How to Get Lorr'kejut, the new Inquisitor Merc, on Even Low Levels

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by redwoodtreesprite, Dec 16, 2014.

1. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Nothing on this anywhere I can find, and this is a very good merc, so I wanted to do a clear, easy to google thread on it. :)

First of all, here is his waypoint in Phantom Sea:

/waypoint -1185.66, 157.73, 1031.80

And here is the EQ2MAP page with his location:

http://maps.eq2interface.com/poi.php?action=view&id=62118

If you can fly, you can easily reach him with no mob aggros as long as you pay attention to where you are flying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But for those below level 85, here are some easy ways to get to to him:

From what I have read, you can CoV (Call of the Veteran) to him.

If you can't CoV, or have no one to call you with it, a conjuror can use Call of the Hero from his location.

An 85 or higher, (85 because you need to fly to reach his location), can use one of the Summoning Charms you can, at this time, get in the Welcome Home Potion Pack. For a Call of the Hero or Summoning Charm to bring you to him, you need to be in the Phantom Sea zone.

You can get to the Phantom Sea easily, once a level 20 tradeskiller, by buying the Return to Highhold charm item from Koros Splinterlimb at the Isle of Mara in the second building near the dock. Once the higher level is grouped with you and is at Lorr'kejut's location, use the Highhold charm item. As soon as you are in the Phantom Sea, the one at Lorr'kejut's location then uses the Summoning Charm, or the Call of the Hero skill if a conjuror. And there you are. Use the Lorr'kejut claim item and hire him.

(Thanks to Shmogre, Wirewhisker, and Prrasha for the help in figuring all this out.)

---------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add this info, and the waypoint especially, to any wiki or EQ2 info site. Just give me a bit of credit if you copy and paste more than the waypoint.
    Shmogre likes this.
  2. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Wait...I did what?!?
  3. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

In the now buried thread I did on posting stats for the new mercs. You were helpful in helping me learn that I could get my low level over to Phantom Sea. :)
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  4. Bashem Well-Known Member

suka and redwoodtreesprite like this.
  5. suka Well-Known Member

how often does he pop? i've been looking for over 2 weeks and he is never there
  6. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Bashem - Yes, that is the best way if you can do it. I can't edit my original post, so thanks for posting that. :)

You first need to get the item that claims him basically, just like the Chains of Eternity mercs. His is much more expensive than other merc tokens at the broker. I suspect because he is so good of a merc. But once you use the merc token, he will show for you.

He won't show in the Freeport or Qeynos tavern if completely dismissed, but will show at the spot you hired him.
    Bashem likes this.
  7. Bashem Well-Known Member

YW glad it helped :) all I ask when you like a post Throw a like on for me or whoever like I doing for your post bud!
    suka likes this.
  8. suka Well-Known Member

thanks- when i upgrade to collector's i will definitely be getting him.
  9. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

As long as you can go into Phantom Sea, you can get him. The token drops in one of the new group instances, and is postable on the broker. :)
  10. Rainmare Well-Known Member

yeah his token is a drop off named mobs in the new heroic instances. he's not a claim or a random spawn. and he LOVES his Verdict. on top of doing around about 300k dps and curing and healing like a little trooper.

he does chatter though.
  11. suka Well-Known Member

wow ok - thank you. which instance? i can take my boxes into a group instant and also could make it a guild event if some of my higher members want him
  12. Gharyn Well-Known Member

I think they can drop from any heroic zone in AoM and I think only from the last named but they're pretty rare. I would say probably about as rare as the mount.
  13. Bashem Well-Known Member

I assume its a solo drop and have to roll to get it?
  14. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Well, it will be in the chest that the last name drops along with whatever else is there.