How to get a druid from 55 to 60 quickly?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Xian, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Xian New Member

I have a Druid I haven't played in a while that is level 55. I am wanting to get the character to level 60 so that I can glide on my squirrel. I may have some exp pots, but where to go exactly, what mobs to kill, etc?
  2. SentinelBasch Active Member

Well, you could try the Klak Anon dungeon in Steamfont, the mobs in the regular zone go up to Level 55, and the mobs in the dungeon's extension go up to 60.

Some of Klak Anon is not solo friendly, however, so if you don't have a groupmate or mercenary, you could go to the Pillars of Flame where the mobs go up to Level 60. There are some heroic mobs there also.

Good luck.
  3. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

Clefts of Rujark in Sinking Sands. Start at the bottom and work your way up as you level.

You are welcome.
  4. Snowhaze Active Member

Tenebrous Tangle is a good area to go to as well, full of good quests and the gear in Sky is very good and stuff you will potentially use for a long time, follow through the 3 zones there and you should come out pretty quickly at or around level 70.

If you just want to grind mobs, then Clefts of Rujark as mentioned is awesome.
  5. Bloodlich Member

If you're sitting on loads of plat you could level up fast by buying and turning in collection items.
  6. Blkitty Member

Cloud mount questline in Tenebrous Tangle gets you a great set of legendary gear and a cloud mount to use at the end. Talk to Bilgeron on Tenebrous landing island to start.