How much commitment for average raider?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Tarkan17, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Tarkan17 New Member

How many nights per week is the average raider playing? Am thinking of coming back but the last time I was a committed raider was in TSO when the average raid guild was raiding 4-5 nights per week and grinding AA's (or "optional" selling Epic updates) on the weekend.

So what kind of expectations do guilds have for an average raider in terms of logging in per week to keep up with gear/quest requirements?

4 nights?
    5 nights?

Thanks,
    Tark
    Sunlei likes this.
  2. Zenji Well-Known Member

The vast majority of guilds raid two nights a week for 2-3 hours per raid.

Outside of raiding, you have a few HQs most raid guilds expect you to obtain. GEBs, FBSS, etc.

Then you have Hunter's items. You can equip two, getting the first one is very impactful to your performance. It takes 30 coins to buy 1 item, you get 2 coins per quest. You can do 1 quest every 18 hours.

Most Hunter quest runs take on average about 30 minutes. So about 9 hours of questing per item over a couple weeks.
    Arandar likes this.
  3. Mercanyin Riechert New Member

Yeah.

I would say for average raiding with a guild that can clear content. 2-3 hours a night, 2-3 nights a week. Running 4 to 5 different instances a night. This seems to be pretty standard operating procedure. I try to play 2-3 hours a night, not including raid time.
    Sunlei likes this.
  4. Sunlei Well-Known Member

Like the others said, majority have 2 scheduled raids a week. A few have 4 and other group/raid/contested hunts scheduled. If you join their discord usually they have the rules posted.

Most guilds have requirements for gear/hq & spell upgrades to even get a raid spot. Some guilds have officers who dedicate time to inspect their raiders. Most play every day for a couple hours.

It is possible to find decent upgrades on the broker , join open raids, pick-up group the HQs & hunters items but it's not fast. good luck. Suggest to join as many discords as you can and network.

level to 60 'soon'......................no aa untill December 2023 uggg
  5. Zenji Well-Known Member

December 2022 is KoS and AAs