How do you stop AA's from being spent automatically?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by GamerHudson, Jan 19, 2014.

1. GamerHudson New Member

Not sure I am doing this right. I even saved to a custom new template but STILL every time I ding an AA it tells me I get one, I go to my panel and there are no points to spend.

How do I stop this its really irritating.
  2. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

If I am not mistaken, you'll want to open your AA window, select a personal/user profile from the profile list (not a server side profile like Solo or Group), and then click on the Commit button. This should allow you to freely spend your points as you see fit.
  3. GamerHudson New Member

Yeah I did that ill check and see when I hit 10 on this new character if it worked. other characters i switched around 13 or 14 and it still didnt work
  4. Mae- Well-Known Member

If you don't want them to auto assign, make a personal profile with only one point spent and commit it. After that, you can just add points as you earn them. I don't see why you wouldn't want the points to auto spend for you tho. Make your own profile with points spent the way you want to spend them, then let them fill as you level.
  5. Jrral Active Member

From what I can tell, the only way to keep points from being auto-spent is to not fill in the AA profile beyond the number of points you have. And the game won't stop you at the number you have, you have to keep track of that yourself as you fill in the profile.
  6. Samael Member

Somewhat on topic. I hate when you hit level 10 and you get dismounted when all the noob aa's hit your toons.