How do you like to play your warlock?

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Mullma, Aug 8, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Mullma Guest

With the combat changes coming and all the turmoil I have become curious ...how do my fellow warlocks like to spend a majority of their time playing their class? Do you:

Solo

Duo

Group

How many of you spend over 50% of your time soloing or in small groups and how many of you spend over 50% of your time in groups/raids?

I spend most of my time either solo or duo... although I do group and love the flexability.
    If you spend more of your time grouping I certainly can see how the combat changes could make you happy.
    If you spend more of your time solo/small group I think you may be unhappy with the changes.
    Could this be why the drastically different opinions?

Arkus 44th Warlock of Kithcore
  2. ARCHIVED-Vanrael Guest

I would say that I definitely fall into the over 50% soloing category.

Grouping is a pleasure, I love it, but sometimes it's hard to put together since I mostly only group with friends, so I usually prefer to solo.

I would definitely say that grouping is more fun, but I solo for a much greater amount of time.
  3. ARCHIVED-D-lirium Guest

Looking at my game time the past month I would say I'm 70% solo 20% group and 10% raid.
    Whatever the revamp brings, I willl play my warlock to the best of my abilities... at this moment I have no clue what spells I'm gonna get from 50-60 so it's hard to tell what new strategies I'll use to solo. =)
  4. ARCHIVED-maddawg138 Guest

prolly about 90% of it is raiding 4.9% of it is grouping and .1% is soloing/duoing anything

but come expansion i'd say about 75% of it is grouping and the other 25% is raiding/soloing
  5. ARCHIVED-Ingrata Guest

I spend about 90% of my time duo'ing and the left over 10% I try to get into raids. It's fairly hard to find larger groups on my server (Lucan D'Lere) so you're main options are solo or duo (if you can find one other person to play with lol)

Ingrata
    50 Warlock/28 Sage
    High Priestess of AfterLife
    Lucan D'Lere