How do you install PoP after purchasing it?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Raquelle, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Raquelle New Member

I purchased the PoP expansion, and the payment went through (the transaction is in my account management dashboard), but ... I can't find a download and/or install button anywhere - not on the invoice, not in my account management dashboard, not on the launcher .. nowhere. I did a file validation, but that didn't seem to load the new files. I recall I used to be able to add expansion content with download options from the launcher, and from my dashboard, but now both are least-common-denominator dumbed down in terms of options.

The only "download" button I see anywhere is on the everquest2.com home page, but isn't that for the ENTIRE game? If so, good grief, that'll take me the better part of an afternoon to redownload all over again just to get PoP on my machine.

Am I being a noob? Please tell me I'm being a noob, and it's a very easy thing I missed somewhere ... =P
  2. Korucuu Well-Known Member

There isn't anything additional to download once you have completed your purchase, as the files would have been downloaded via the patcher on PoP launch regardless if you had purchased or not. The easiest way to check if everything is okay is to attempt to zone to 'Plane of Magic' via a wizard spire.
    The_Real_Wurm and Prissetta like this.