How do you Claim your Station Cash

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Guiscard, May 3, 2014.

1. Guiscard Active Member

How do you claim station case. I keep typing /allaccess claim but get nothing.
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

The welcome window should have the claim on it. You can also bring up the marketplace window and click under 'Redeem 500SC'
  3. Karrane Well-Known Member

I am all access. My Bonus 500 SC only takes me to a window to buy all access... 8(
  4. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

It should show the date you can claim on the window or go to www.soe.com under my account and it will tell you there
  5. Gudum Active Member

If you use the "/allaccess claim" command, it doesn't give any indication that anything has happened (at least not that I noticed). The only way I knew it worked was that I've had the same SC balance for months and now its 500 more.

The marketplace window is a bit confusing, once you claim the station cash, it changed to the message about purchasing a sub, doesn't have a clear indication like "you are currently all-access and have already claimed your 500SC for this month".
    Gash and Wirewhisker like this.
  6. Guiscard Active Member

Same problem here
  7. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

If it only takes you to that window, it means you have already got your SC for this month, and to get the next months, your subscription needs updating, aka a Krono needed etc.
  8. Guiscard Active Member

It has been saying that all along. I never changes. I have my all access account charged monthly by SOE.
  9. Loch Well-Known Member

I've noticed this same issue. Mine said "Become a member!" in the box instead of claim SC. Until I saw the charge on my card. Then suddenly the button said claim. A date was never listed for the next claim until after this all happened.

So maybe it's a bug that only happens the first time around? Have you been billed yet since the changeover?
  10. Guiscard Active Member

No with the holiday the charge on my card hasn't come through yet. With the holiday It probably won't show up until next week.
  11. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

That's what happened with mine - the anniversary fell on the weekend, but the charge to my credit card didn't go through until the Monday, which is when the button to claim SC changed from "Become All Access" to Claim.
  12. Guiscard Active Member

However, I was able to claim it today by using the command.