How do I increase my rare% and bountiful% in harvesting?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Minh, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Minh Member

Hi guys my rare chance is at 6% right now and my bountiful harvest is at 27% using an item called compact sumac harvesting kit that adds 12% to bountiful or else it would be 15%. Can anyone show me what else I can do besides adding AA to get rare chance and bountiful harvest to increase please.
  2. semisus Does not play this game

3. santargria Well-Known Member

Compact Sumac Harvesting reduces harvesting time (.5) and increases chance to double harvest 12%
    Overclocked Automated Combine Harvester - reduces harvesting time (.5) increases harvesting (all skills) by 13.0
    Far Seas Pack Pegasus - increases harvesting (all skills) by 80.0

So by using all these items (including ones mentioned above), you can
    • Decrease the time it takes to harvest giving you more opportunities for rares
    • Increase your chance for a double harvest obtaining more rares (sometimes)
    • Increase your skill level giving you a higher chance for rares
    • Increase your bountiful harvest giving a greater chance to obtain a rare
    My bountiful is at 77% fully loaded on one of my harvesters - works fine for me
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If you have a Tradeskill Apprentice, every day you do their little crafting task you have a chance to get a Potion of Bountiful Harvest.
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. semisus Does not play this game

yea if your out for rares try to get the harvesting stats as high as you can along with bountiful harvest
    there are varius items for that like
    http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Earring_of_the_Solstice you have do this for KA tradeskill line anyways
    you dont need to get the far seas pegasus , the mount you get from KA tradeskill has the same 80 stats
    there are also the boots from http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Reinforcing_a_Relic
    the drop is pretty rare but once you learn the zone its really fast , you do need either a friend or make a free account since you need 2 people in the zone to pull the levers
  6. Xianthia Well-Known Member

You can have 80% bountiful harvest and 9% rare harvest. AFAIK that's it for now for those numbers. No idea what if anything will change after new expac is released.

For the rare % -
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...skill-equipment-list.1294/page-4#post-6407930

5% - Seasoned Harvesting (TS General Prestige AA)
    1% - Trim Reaver (Tradeskill AA)
    1% - Far Seas Harvest Technique (TS Far Seas Prestige AA)
    2% - Potion of Bountiful Harvests (Tradeskill Apprentice random reward)
    santargria likes this.
  7. Xianthia Well-Known Member

8. Minh Member

Thank you everyone for your replies and help.
  9. Minh Member

Right now I have 87% bountiful harvest and 12% rare chance. Does anyone have anything higher? If so can you please tell me what equipment you have that gives you these extra stats. My bountiful is actually 86% right now but I put in 87% because there is a cloak that adds 1% that I don't have.
  10. knine Well-Known Member

I have 89% Bountiful and 7% rare chance
  11. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I, too, am interested in getting higher stats for harvesting.
    I'm at 87% bountiful, 14% rare harvest
    14% is with the autonomous assembler (from beta)