How do I download the Full Game?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Strutter, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Strutter New Member

I dont want to download the streaming gaming. I just want to hit the launcher and let the whole game download. I did a search and found an archive topic from when we were soe, but the links to the launchpad do not work because they were from SOE. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
  2. Adevil Well-Known Member

If you click on the Version (US English is the default) in the bottom left corner of the launcher, that should open a page that has a tic-box on it to select Full Download.
    SevenShadows likes this.
  3. flameweaver Well-Known Member

For a clean install, the easy way is to click on the Home button at the top of this page and then from the new page mouse over the Game Info tab and select the Download Game option from the popup. This will download a small installer program called EQ2Setup.exe. Run this program, select the install path (or just use the default - although my advice would be to keep the game away from the C: drive of you have that option) and it'll download and installall the files for the full version of the game. Also you'll almost certainly need to download and install DirectX9c as the game won't run with out even though you may have DX10/11 or 12 installed. Download from http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=8109