How do I activate Blood Of Luclin [Standard] after it has been purchased on the EQ2 website?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Nithlia, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Nithlia New Member

Hey All,

I received an order confirmation, but I can't figure out how to activate the content. Does it take some time for additional information to be sent to me?

Any information would be most appreciated.
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  2. Argosunited Well-Known Member

If you're already in-game log out and back in. It should automagically update next time you log in.

ps: you need to do the prelude first before you can pick up the BoL signature quest. You should have the starter for that in your mail.
    Cyrrena, Soara2, Siren and 1 other person like this.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Just log into the game.
  4. Nithlia New Member

Update:
    1.) I tried to login like normal with my character, and nothing really seemed any different.
    2.) Restarted PC > Checked for Steam Update > Launched game > Tried login
    3.) Same result

Could this be a problem with the server I am using [Darklight Wood Maj' Dul]? I am noticing there are progression servers to pick from as well.

- - - - -

Thank you Argosunited and Dude!
    I will give your suggestions a try.
    Cyrrena, Soara2, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  5. TechUp Active Member

The content for Blood of Luclin is for adventure or trade-skill level 110, but a quick check to make sure you have the expansion would be to to type "/claim" in in your chat and look for the expansion there. Depending on what version that you purchased you should see several items that you can claim such as "Level 110 Heroic Character Boost" and "Overseer Starter Pack".
    Cyrrena, Soara2, Siren and 1 other person like this.
  6. Nithlia New Member

Sounds reasonable.
    I will give that a shot, and report back.
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  7. Nithlia New Member

Yup this was the fix.
    Once I used "/claim" I was able get access to the content!
    Thank everyone for their time and help!
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Argosunited like this.
  8. Siren Well-Known Member

Just an FYI: /show_account_features shows you all the expansions and extras (Reforging, etc.) you own.
    Cyrrena, Soara2, Evguenil62 and 3 others like this.
  9. Svenone Well-Known Member

Welcome to Luclin. The Shissar would love to have you over for dinner (as the main course).
    Siren likes this.
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I don't have to log into the account bits on the main site ? Hurrah !
    Cyrrena and Siren like this.