How can I get the Flawless Zimara

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by agerange, Dec 19, 2023.

1. agerange New Member

There was Flawless buff from VoV.
    I can check the requiremets to get the buff on VoV Ver. buff
    but I cant find any clues for Zimara Ver. from checking achive or triumph

So, what is the requirements or conditions to get the buff?
  2. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

You buy it (well, the base version at least) from the status merchant in Sanctuary for a big pile of Ballads.
    agerange likes this.
  3. Beee Well-Known Member

Yes, just buy it for 1850 Bqallad coins.

The buff with H1+H2+T1 is better than the maximum RoR Flawless buff
    Aggy and agerange like this.
  4. agerange New Member

TYVM for replies.
    I cannot see the buff that time.(when just completed sig quest)
    After I complete achivement "live free or sky hard", the buff appears and I can buy it
    Beee likes this.
  5. Smackbottom Member

Hi,
    I don’t understand what you mean by H1+H2+T1. I know H1 is Heroic 1 and 2, but what is T1? And how are they related to the flawless buff?
    Thanks for any help understanding.
  6. Bentenn Well-Known Member

T1 is your first teir of raiding... so you do all the H1, H2 and then the T1 raid mobs and you have a better maxxed out buff than last years Maxxed out ROR buff.
  7. Smackbottom Member

But the one you can buy still gives you some buff, right? Doing the H1s etc just makes the flawless buff more powerful?
  8. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

H1 H2 H3 / Challange are used to be Heroic Stuff > T1 - T5 or Higher is used to be Raid X4.
    Than you may have a special raid content called X2 which contains mobs which only used 2 Groups to kill instat of X4 which needs 4 Groups in general or later in Expa pos with less Groups or members for Achiefments like Shorthanded if implemented in the content.

And for the last Tow Expas thier was a way to get the BASIC Flawless buf via Heroic Content and than if your Raider to increase its Values by killing all Raid Bosses up To tier 4 Every Tier up To tier 4 gave a update. In Last expa for Example but this can be changed in every expa depending on how fas the devs want us to go in Raid Tiers RoR was finaly T4 For the Buff T5 doesnt Count.