How bout some information?

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Tharrakor, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

2. Dude Well-Known Member

I'm playing right now and have been for the last hour, so I'm not sure what you mean by the servers are down.
  3. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Well thats odd, i was in game and it was saying "Server is coming down for a brief update at 4am bla bla bla, please find somewhere safe to camp out". I logged out 3min before they were coming down and now an hour later i still cant get in, not even to character select, and there is no information about it.
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Not sure. I even just changed from one character to another. I'm on Skyfire, though, so maybe it's just Maj'Dul?
  5. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Dont play on Maj'Dul anymore, it seems to be stormhold. All of my characters on Stormhold are gone from character select (now that i managed to get in there). They did announce it in game that it would be a "brief" update, but there is no info about it anywhere else.
  6. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

1h20min Still no Stormhold server, still no information..
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

I show the same. I created one character on Stormhold and it's not on my character select screen. All my Skyfire characters are there.

Oh! Isn't today the day that RTT goes away and all remaining characters get moved to Stormhold? That might be what's going on.
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

9. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Dude likes this.
  10. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I cant log on to play any of my toons period, let alone the 5 or 6 I have on AB. Even EQ1 is having problems now. Wonder if H1Z1 is also...
  11. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

And yet, no information/ETA or anything. Red text poppped up "investigating an issue with logging in". Wow really yay woot! Server been down whole day for me. Basically, and there was never even an ETA.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Stormhold is down , because they are merging RtTrakanon into Stormhold
    this can take a wile if I remember this right when Deathtoll was merged into Stormhold it took like 5 to 6 hours
  13. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

didnt ppl play on Trakanon to earn gear on live servers? Why even bother merging that?
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

You get the gear on Stormhold too there its just all level 80.
    I worked on my toon for over half a year I have never collected so much harvested so much and quested so much
    I don't just want to delete that toon .
    There are others that think the same way.
  15. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Well im glad to hear that. Was afraid after all this trouble ppl would just go back to live. Looking forward to see u all on Stormhold =)
    Xiea likes this.
  16. Whadup New Member

Does anyone have the slightest Idea on how much longer this is gonna take
    Xiea likes this.
  17. Xiea New Member

Ok I'm ready for stormhold to be back up . super excited to have erollisi day on it for the first time! ETA would be great :)
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I love the stuff we got this year the building blocks with windows and door openings the hedge gates and the grass trapdoor
    and so on.
    Like aways those events are nice for decorators this year is one of the best.
    Xiea likes this.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

my toons of Srormhold are back , still locked , but it's won't be long now.
    Tharrakor likes this.
  20. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Too late for me today now, just about time for bed but atleast u got my hopes up that they will be up and running when i wake up and not after the hotfix as mentioned in another thread