How bout a BOGO sale for character slots!

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Lanok Helfire, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Lanok Helfire New Member

Like the title says. Im new, I'm subbed, yet I only get 5 additional slots. There are 26 classes and I wanna try them all, maybe...and on different servers...live, tle, etc...they need to make char slots cheaper or do some BOGO sales this cyber Monday or Xmas IMO. Having so few char slots is my least favorite thing but this game. Happy holidays everyone!
    Geroblue likes this.
  2. dorotea Well-Known Member

Sadly, what you mean is "I want" rather than "they need". I suspect they feel no need at all to hold such a sale - people probably buy enough slots to keep them satisfied at the normal price. EQ2 sales are few and far between (and not very good) by the standards of some MMOs. On the other hand, their normal prices are more reasonable than some of the MMOs that go in more for high percentage sales. The "black Friday" sale was pathetic by some standards - just a small percentage off of experience potions (which longer term players get in huge quantities when starting a new character anyway) and spell research (at a time when most spells are about to be superseded by new ones when the expansion is released this week).

We can hope for a good sale for the December holiday season but if I were you I wouldn't hold my breath.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I think this is a good idea.
    Breanna likes this.